1. What is the study of principles and procedures of classification?
2. Who appoints the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir?
3. Which substance is used to retard the setting action of cement?
4. Shyok is a tributary of which river?
5. Who is well known for his contribution to the field of Algebra?
6. What is the investment in public works?
Answer: Capital expenditure
7. EI Nino current appears along the coast of which country?
8. Which scientist studied about wheat rust problem?
Answer: K. C. Mehta
9. Teesta forms a part of which major river system?
10. Which ruler of Vijayanagar had sent his embassy to the emperor of China?
Answer: Bukka I
11. To whom is a minister in a State individually responsible?
12. By which force can fat be separated from milk in a cream separator?
Answer: Centrifugal force
13. The island of Honshu is located in which country?
14. What is the name of very violent and serious types of winds that bring a lot of disasters?
15. By whom was the Bahmani Kingdom founded?
16. Which body finalizes the Five Year Plan proposals?
Answer: National Development Council
17. How many chambers are found in the heart of a Mammal?
18. What is the minimum age for being a member of the Parliament?
Answer: 25 years
19. What is the minimum forest cover to maintain ecological balance?
20. Which saint wrote ‘Bijak’?