Skip to content
- Who is the executive head of a Municipal Corporation?
- What is the maximum number of hydrogen bonds in a H2O molecule?
- How is the contribution of agriculture to India’s economy?
- Which tributary of the Ganga System flows northwards?
- Which Mughal ruler banned music and dancing?
- Who is the first Air Chief to receive the honour of “Marshal” ?
Answer: Arjun Singh
- Which chemical is most suitable to control storage insects on a small scale?
Answer: B. H. C.
- How did Constituent Assembly arrived at decisions on the various provisions of the Constitution?
Answer: By consensus
- Which river originates at Amarkantak ?
- Who succeeded Siraj-ud-Daulah as Nawab of Bengal after the Battle of Plassey ?
Answer: Mir Jafar
- For television broadcasting, what frequency is employed normally?
Answer: 30 – 300 MHz
- Kourou city is well-known for which purpose?
Answer: Satellite launching
- Which body finalises the Five Year Plan proposals?
Answer: National Development Council
- Which are the leading states in the production of cotton in India?
Answer: Maharashtra and Gujarat
- Where did Shahjahan build the Moti Masjid?
- What is the study of the relation of animals and plants to their’ surroundings called?
- What was the most profound influence on the drafting of the Indian Constitution?
Answer: Government of India Act, 1935
- The nitrogen percentage is the highest in which fertilizer?
- Which State has the largest number of sugar mills?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
- Among which class did Indian National Congress find wide acceptance initially?
Answer: Educated middle class