Skip to content
- The folk painting ‘Madhubani’ is famous in which state?
- Which is the tree requiring minimum water for its growth?
- Which post does the Constitution of India not mention?
Answer: The Deputy Prime Minister
- Which country is the largest producer of Bauxite?
- Which Indian ruler was a contemporary of Akbar?
- How are Oxygen and ozone?
- From where did India introduce the cultivation of tobacco/tapioca/ pineapple?
Answer: South America
- When was the Reserve Bank of India taken over by the Government?
- Which is found on the western coast of continents between 30° and 40° latitudes?
Answer: Mediterranean Climate Region
- Which school of paintings developed independently during the Mughal Period?
Answer: The Bijapur School
- In which is ‘Foot and Mouth Disease’ found?
- Who decides the number of Judges in a High Court?
- What denotes the smallest temperature?
Answer: 1° on the Kelvin scale
- In which latitudes largest quantities of bauxite is found?
Answer: Tropical latitudes
- Which was the first English ship that came to India?
Answer: Red Dragon
- Which tree, once very popular in social forestry, is now taken to be an environmental hazard?
- Foot-and-Mouth disease in animals, is a current epidemic in some parts of the world, By which is this
- In which animal is respiration done by skin?
- The Ruhr-Westphalia region is a famous industrial region of which country?
- Which was the first newspaper to be published in India?
Answer: Bengal Gazette