Skip to content
- In which technology do Cryogenic engines find applications?
Answer: Rocket technology
- Shovana Narayan is a reputed personality in which field?
Answer: Classical dance
- During which Plan did prices show a decline?
- Which instrument is used for finding out wind direction?
Answer: wind vane
- Which ports handled the north Indian trade during the Gupta period?
- Which vitamin is considered to be a hormone?
Answer : D
- On the basis of the financial crisis, how many times has an emergency been declared by the President of India?
Answer: Not even once
- Which is the element found on the surface of the moon?
- Why is the ‘Beaufort Scale used?
Answer: To measure wind velocity
- Which Tomar ruler is credited to have established Delhi?
- ‘My Music, My Life is the autobiography of which person?
Answer: Pt. Ravi Shankar
- Which was the first talkie film in India?
Answer: Alam Ara
- Through which Translocation of food materials in plants takes place?
- When does Relative humidity decrease?
Answer: With increased temperature
- Who was the Sultan of Delhi who is reputed to have built the biggest network of canals in India?
Answer: Feroze Shan Tughlaq
- What type of Party system has evolved in India?
- A man with dark skin, in comparison with a man with white skin, will experience?
Answer: Less heat and less cold
- Which bank is the Banker of the Banks?
- Where are a large number of species are found within a small unit of area?
Answer: Wet evergreen equatorial forests
- Krishnadeva Raya wrote a famous work, namely Amuktamalyada, in which language?