1. Which instrument meant for measuring the rate of respiration?
2. To whom the Vice-President’s letter of resignation is to be addressed?
3. The book ‘Around the World in Eighty Days’ was written by which person?
Answer. Jules Verne
4. In which product has Bangladesh emerged as the main competitor of India in the world market?
5. In which battle did Dara Shikoh finally loose the war of succession to Aurangzeb?
6. What is the middle name of the world class batsman Sachin Tendulkar?
7. A substance, when inserted between the poles of a magnet, is pushed out, what is it?
8. What is the a biological process in which glucose and fat is oxidised to librate energy?
9. Which State enjoys ideal conditions for the development of petrochemical industries?
10. The great painter Khwaja Abdus Samad flourished at the Court of which ruler?
11. Trade Union comes under which List?
Answer. Concurrent list
12. What is termed as the period of high inflation and low economic growth?
13. What was the former name of the Reliance Cup?
Answer. Prudential Cup
14. How are the temperatures in equatorial regions between July and January?
Answer. The same
15. In city was the East India Association founded by Dadabhai Naoroji in 1866?
16. Which processe is used to remove reducible oxides from the metal?
17. Which technique can be used to establish the paternity of a child?
Answer. DNA finger printing
18. Which was the first State to become bifurcated after independence?
19. Which island receives conventional rainfall?
20. Who was the first Governor General of India?
Answer. Lord William Bentinck