1. Elisa is the test for AIDS but it is caused by a virus?
2. Where was Narendra Modi meet Nawaz Sharif to surprise him on his Birthday?
3. Which mineral the Tooth enamel is made up of?
Answer: calcium phosphate.
4. Birju maharaj composed a song for Deepika padukone in “Bajirao mastani”?
Answer: Kathak Dancer.
5. Which national park has the world’s two-thirds one-horned rhinos?
Answer: Kaziranga National Park.
6. Ginger is one of the following types?
Answer: Underground stem.
7. Which planet is eliminated from the universe?
8. Who built the Qutub Minar, Alai Darwaza(magnificent gateway)?
Answer: Ala-ud-din Khilji.
9. Which filament is used to make up of Bulb?
10. Who is Google’s CEO?
Answer: Sundar Pichai.
11. What is the Common salt chemical formula?
12. Which gas is used for flushing potato chips packet?
13. Which country belongs to Roger Federer?
14. Which country belongs to the Hubble Space Telescope?
15. Where is the Satish Dhawan Space center?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh.
16. Present Commerce and industry minister of India?
Answer: Nirmala Sitharaman.
17. Where is the Bhimbetka rock shelter is located?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh.
18. Which actor will be with Rajinikanth in Enthiran 2?
Answer: Arnold Schwarzenegger.
19. Mouma Das is related to which game?
Answer: Table Tennis.
20. Name the First human to travel into space?
Answer: Yuri Gagarin.
21. which metal is used for galvanizing iron?
22. Which country has the biggest constitution in the World?
23. Shashank Subramanyam is related to which instrument?
Answer: Renowned exponent of the Bamboo Flute.
24. The Official language of Afghanistan?
Answer: Pashto, Dari.
25. Canada’s first space telescope?
26. Gold is soluble in?
Answer: Aqua Regia.
27. Name the sports Lalita Babar-related?
28. First Indian Woman Boxer to win Gold in Asian Games?
Answer: Mary Kom.
29. Which of the following refers to Blue Ray Disk?
Answer: Storage disk.
30. Which of the following is not a Board Game?
31. Which organization held Cricket World Cup?
Answer: International Cricket Council (ICC).
32. Who is the first Indian to go to Space?
Answer: Rakesh Sharma.
33. Where is International Renewable Energy Agency?
Answer: Abu Dhabi.
34. Who got the Best actor award in the 88th Academy Awards?
Answer: Leonardo Dicaprio.
35. What is the Rank of Mukesh Ambani in Forbes richest person in 2016?
36. Who got the Arjuna Award 2015 in Kabaddi?
Answer: Manjeet Chillar.
37. What is the fullform of CT in CT scan?
Answer: Computed Tomography.
38. Who was the PM of India for two short periods following the deaths of Jawaharlal Nehru in 1964 and Lal Bahadur Shastri in 1966?
Answer: Gulzarilal Nanda.
39. What is the standard form for CEC?
Answer: Chief Election Commission.
40. What is the capital of Pakistan?
41. Which is the Best picture in the 88th Oscar Award?
42. Who led the Bardoli Satyagraha?
Answer: Sardar Vallabhai Patel.
43. What is the full form of an MRI?
Answer: Magnetic Resource Imaging.
44. What is the name of the Currency of Bangladesh?
45. Where is Mecca is located?
Answer: Saudi Arabia.
46. Who is the first woman cosmonaut in the world?
Answer: Valentina Tereshkova.
47. I work @ home by which bank?
Answer: ICICI Bank.
48. What is the main raw material in glass?
49. Which constituency represents the Sumitra Mahajan?
50. Chera dynasty ruled which states of India?
Answer: Kerala & Tamil Nadu.