1. What is the distance between the Sun and the Earth?
Answer: 149.6 million km.
2. Which state recently opened the IIM?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
3. Where is the Salar Jung Museum is located?
4. Where is the Indira Gandhi National center for arts is located?
Answer: New Delhi.
5. What is the capital of Mizoram?
6. Who is the captain of the Indian T20 Women’s cricket team in 2016?
Answer: Mithali Raj.
7. Name the World’s happiest Country in the world?
8. Name of the Pakistan Parliament?
9. which gas is mostly present in Venus’s atmosphere?
Answer: carbon dioxide.
10. What is the most intelligent mammal on earth?
11. What are the Two atoms, ions, or molecules that have the same electronic structure and a same number of valence electrons?
12. What is the standard form for CDM stands?
Answer: Cash Deposit Machine.
13. What is the normal temperature of a human body?
14. What is the Capital of Manipur?
15. Which element is used in nuclear fission to observe neutrons?
16. Name the Digestive acid in a human body?
17. Pankaj Advani bags the 13th World Snooker Championship by defeating?
Answer:Yan Bingtao of China.
18. H.S.Prannoy related to which game?
19. Where is the Jaistambh located?
Answer: Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
20. What is the old name of Allahabad?
21. What is the Official language of Nagaland?
22. Who is Milkha Singh?
Answer: flying Sikh.
23. Who is the Chief Justice of India?
Answer: T.S Thakur.
24. What is the symbol of the White flag?
25. In 2015 the FDI limit in defense increased from 18% to what %?
26. Which game the Santosh trophy is related to?
27. Name the Smallest planet in the universe?
28. Where is the Pashupatinath temple?
29. Name the Capital city of Syria?
30. Where is the Forbidden city of china situated?
31. Who is appointed as the brand ambassador of ‘Atulya Bharat’?
Answer: Amitabh Bachchan.
32. Bouncing back of a rubber ball from a wall is related to?
Answer: Newton’s 3rd law.
33. Which is used to measure current?
34. Which of the following awards is not received by Sachin Tendulkar?
Answer: Dhyan Chand Award.
35. Who is H S Prannoy?
Answer: Badminton player.
36. Which Prime Ministers got the Bharat Ratna award?
Answer: Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
37. What is the name of a BRICS Bank?
Answer: NDB (New Development Bank).
38. Who is the founder of ABO Blood Group?
Answer: Karl Landsteiner.
39. What is full of TCP in terms of Network?
Answer: Transfer Control Protocol.
40. What is the name of the Largest moon of Pluto?
41. Which is the largest moon in the Solar system?
42. When was the AAP Party was established?
Answer: 26 November 2012.
43. Who is the founder of Twitter?
Answer: Evan Williams, Noah Glass, Jack Dorsey, Biz Stone.
44. Mary Kom belongs to which state?
45. In IPL Raina and Dhoni played too?
Answer: Rajkot and Pune.
46. Where was the Indira point located?
47. Gagan Narang and Abhinav Bindra related to which field?
48. Name the First satellite of India sent towards lunars?
Answer: Chandrayaan 1.
49. The process of coating on the surface of a metal with zinc?
50. The scientist who got the Nobel prize for malaria?
Answer: Sir Ronald Ross.