1. In which year the Poona pact was signed?
2. In which year the Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) was established?
3. India’s victory over New Zealand in the test match series in Mar‐Apr, How many years came after 2009?
Answer: Giorgi Kvirikashvili.
4. Who has been elected as the PM of Georgia on 29th December 2015?
5. What is the age of the universe?
Answer: 13.8 billion years.
6. CBSE’s latest mobile application for providing e‐learning material is called?
7. Who was the first female Muslim PM in the World?
Answer: Benazir Bhutto.
8. Which book won the award of Gyan Peeth Award for 2015?
9. In which age the dinosaurs were present on earth?
Answer: Mesozoic Era.
10. Who is the chairman of Yes Bank?
Answer: Radha Singh.
11. What was the Atomic number of Oxygen?
12. Subhash Chandra boses founded which party?
Answer: All India Forward Bloc.
13. Name the last king of the Chola dynasty?
Answer: Rajendra Chola III.
14. Who became the only Indian Governor‐General?
15. Who has been honored twice, with the 1903 Nobel Prize in Physics and the 1911 Nobel Prize in Chemistry?
Answer: Marie Curie.
16. Where was the second airport in the National Capital Region of Delhi is located?
17. In which year the First modern summer Olympics is held?
18. Name the Statue unveiled by P.M Modi in UK?
19. Who is the Alassane Ouattara ?
Answer: President of Ivory Coast.
20. Which of the following has atomic number 3?
21. Who was the founder of Kesari, a Marathi newspaper?
Answer: Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak.
22. Which country is the World’s first cashless country?
23. Gautam Buddha gave his first sermon to whom?
24. Name the First animal to go into space orbit?
Answer: Dog – Laika.
25. Science that deals with diseases, particularly of men?
26. Who was the Real founder of the Gupta dynasty?
Answer: Chandragupta 1.
27. Who was the following co‐founder of the Swaraj party?
Answer: Motilal Nehru.
28. In which year the Indian Hockey team won in the Olympics?
29. Who was the President of the South Asian Wrestling Federation?
Answer: Brij Bhushan Singh.
30. In which year Aryabhata was launched?
31. In which year the Delhi became the capital of India?
32. Who is the opposition leader in Rajya Sabha?
Answer: Ghulam Nabi Azad.
33. Anshu gupta Ramon Magsaysay Award winner?
Answer: Founder of Goonj (NGO).
34. Which day was World Animal Day?
Answer: October 4.
35. Thomas cup was related to which game?
36. 10 rupees and 125 rupee coin has been created for whom recently?
Answer: Dr.B. R. Ambedkar.
37. Mixed double Wimbledon champion 2015?
Answer: Martina Hingis and Leander Paes.
38. Distance of light traveled in one year?
Answer: 10 trillion Km.
39. In which year was the ASLV launched?
40. Radish is based on which root?
Answer: an edible root.
41. Which planet is called a Red Planet?
42. What is the Study of the liver?
43. Galvanization of Steel and iron is done by?
44. Which of the following mountain comes under a Biodiversity hotspot?
Answer: Western Ghat.
45. Who won the Saraswati Samman award winner in 2014?
Answer: Veerappa Moily.
46. Where was Belur Math is located?
Answer: West Bengal
47. Who is the captain of the T20 women’s world cup winner team in 2016?
Answer: Stafanie Taylor (West Indies).
48. Who is the First civilian president of Myanmar?
Answer: Htin Kyaw.
49. What was the Old name of ICC?
Answer: Imperial Cricket Conference.
50. What was the Official language of Goa?