1. Where was the World Cup Cricket 2023 Venue held? India
2. where was the Headquarters of ISRO is located?
3. What was the Validity time of the cheque?
Answer: 3 Months.
4. Which day is National Science Day?
Answer: Feb 28.
5. Name the First Bank in India?
Answer: Bank of Hindustan.
6. What was the Percentage of Nitrogen in the air?
7. Where was the First Olympic Games held?
Answer: Athens, Greece.
8. Which is the opponent team for the first test match of Sachin in 1989?
9. What is the shortcut key to expanding the browsing screen in a web browser?
10. In which year Shimla Agreement took place?
11. What was the standard form of ASCII?
Answer: American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
12. What gases can be found on Saturn?
Answer: Hydrogen and Helium.
13. What is the process called in which Zinc Oxide is applied to metals to stop them from rusting?
14. What was the complete form of DBMS?
Answer: Database Management System.
15. Which fundamental right is guaranteed even to non‐citizens of India?
Answer: Article 21 – Right to Life & Personal Liberty.
16. The Second Round Table Conference was conducted in which month of 1931?
17. Who was awarded the 2015 Nobel Prize of Literature?
Answer: Svetlana Alexievich.
18. How many Fundamental Duties do we have in our constitution?
19. Leucoderma (Safed Daag) treatment?
20. Who won the Confucius award in 2016?
Answer: Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe.
21. What is the full form of UNFCCC?
Answer: United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
22. Recently, the Delhi Police launched an app for women in distress. What is the name of the app?
23. Who was the “Father of All India Services”?
Answer: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
24. Name of the operation that led to the capture and death of Osama Bin Laden?
Answer: Operation Neptune Spear.
25. Who started the Home Rule Movement in India?
Answer: Annie Besant.
26. Chenab and Jhelum are tributaries of which river?
27. Who was the Winner of the Women’s Doubles Title at the BNP Paribas Open Tournament in 2016?
Answer: Sania Mirza & Martina Hingis
28. Who is the only male in the National Women’s Commission?
Answer: Alok Rawat.
29. Who came up with the concept of properties of elements repeating as a property of their atomic number, as is arranged in the periodic table?
Answer: Dmitri Mendeleev.
30. Which organ removes nitrogenous compounds from the blood?
31. Where was the Rocket launch pad located?
32. INS Vikrant was decommissioned in which year?
33. What is the study of soil called?
34. In which year Aryabhatta was launched?
35. While raining a type of smell comes known as?
36. Who is the chairman of the human rights commission?
Answer: HL Dattu.
37. What is the number of balls in snooker?
38. Fastest century in a test cricket match?
Answer: Brendon Mccullum.
39. Who is the president of the south Asian wrestling federation?
Answer: Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh.
40. Delhi is made capital in which year?
41. When was World Vanya Prandi day?
Answer: 6th October.
42. which cricket umpire has been banned for 5 years in Pakistani?
Answer: Asad Rauf.
43. Name the first animal domesticated by Neolithic people?
44. What is the full form of NSA?
Answer: National Security Agency.
45. Who was the first female Judge of the High Court?
Answer: Anna Chandy.
46. Which gas is filled in balloons?
47. Which Constitution Amendment was enacted by Indira Gandhi during the Emergency?
Answer: 42nd Amendment.
48. Who holds the record for the Fastest Test Hundred?
Answer: Brendon McCullum.
49. The President signed a proclamation under which article for imposing President’s Rule in Arunachal Pradesh?
50. Jeevan Raksha Padak has separated by how many categories and names them?
Answer: 3 (Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak, Uttam Jeevan Raksha Padak, and Jeevan Raksha Padak)