1. Largest silk producer state of India?
2. Goecha La pass is in which state?
3. Nitrogen-fixing bacteria?
4. Who was appointed as M.D. and CEO of Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Ltd (CMPDI)?
Answer: Shekhar Sharan.
5. Who won the Sangita kalanidhi award in 2015?
Answer: Sanjay Subrahmanyan.
6. What is the full form of SPM?
Answer: Scanning Probe Microscope.
7. Which is the Digital State of India?
8. Who is the CEO of Flipkart?
Answer: Binny Bansal.
9. No.of bones in human adults?
10. Gas in which we live in breathe?
Answer: Carbon dioxide.
11. Which gas is called Laughing gas?
Answer: Nitrous oxide.
12. Which river has the highest bridge?
13. In which state the maximum silk is produced in India?
14. First chocolate made by?
Answer: Hernan Cortes.
15. Who is the current president of Pakistan?
Answer: Mamnoon Hussain.
16. Most poisonous fish in the world?
17. PM who hoisted the tricolor maximum times?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru.
18. To kill a mocking word book was written by?
Answer: Lee Harper.
19. Delhi’s only woman ruler?
Answer: Razia Sultan.
20. Where is the golden rock temple (kyaiktiyo pagoda)?
21. 2016 Australian open women’s double?
Answer: sania mirza and martina hingis.
22. On which date is celebrated the 8 world heritage day?
Answer: 18 April.
23. Dipika karmakar is in which field?
24. Who is the great grand old lady of Bollywood?
Answer: Johra Sehgal.
25. In which instrument is the atmospheric pressure measured?
26. Name the most energy-efficient city in the World?
Answer: reykjavik, Iceland.
27. Function of hydropower plant?
Answer: It converts kinetic energy into electrical energy.
28. APGAR Score is a test to summarize.
Answer: To Summarise the Health of Newborn Babies.
29. who developed genes?
Answer: Gregor Mendel.
30. What Famous temple of buddha in Asia (Borobudur)?
31. Who is the captain of the Australian world cup in 1987?
Answer: Allan border.
32. What is Black gold?
33. Who is the BARC director?
Answer: sekhar basu.
34. Which mineral is the prime content of diamond?
35. Which one is a program?
36. Which planet is the hottest in the universe?
37. Who is the 8th CM of Arunachal Pradesh?
Answer: Kalikho Pul.
38. Abhishek Verma belongs to which sport?
39. Who was the founder of the Pal Dynasty?
40. Pacemaker related to which organ?
41. How many candidates are nominated by President in Rajya Sabha?
42. In which place the Osama Bin Laden killed?
Answer: Abbottabad, Pakistan.
43. Where is the Nathula Pass located?
Answer: Gangtok, Sikkim.
44. Where is the Golconda Fort is located?
45. Assigned Amount Unit (AAU)?
Answer: ‘Kyoto unit’ or ‘carbon credit’ represents an allowance to emit greenhouse gases.
46. Where is the largest Tiger Reserve in India?
47. Who was the viceroy when India got Independence?
Answer: Lord Mountbatten.
48. India’s first district with a high-speed rural broadband network(NOFN)?
Answer: Idukki, Kerala.
49. Who is the Father of Indian Surgery?
50. Name of an International Airport in India which runs on Solar power?
Answer: Cochin International Airport.