1. Den is to lion, Aviary is to?
2. What Group of dolphins is called?
Answer: School or a pod.
3. Polio vaccine is developed by?
Answer: Jonas Salk.
4. Name of a dog who first goes to space?
5. Who is the father of space research?
Answer: Vikram Sarabhai.
6. Which is the smallest planet in the universe?
7. Buddha attained enlightenment at?
Answer: Bodh Gaya.
8. First governor general of free India?
Answer: Lord Canning.
9. Instrument to detect objects under water?
10. First Lok sabha speaker?
Answer: Ganesh Vasudev Mavalankar.
11. When was the Rowlatt act year?
12. TB day observed on?
Answer: March 24.
13. Who gave the slogan “do or die”?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi.
14. When did the Indian constitution come into amendment?
15. What is the name of the horse of Maharana Pratap?
16. Karnam Malleswari related to which game?
17. In which places dead bodies are not buried options out of the given options?
18. First international cricket match was played between which country?
Answer: USA and Canada.
19. Golden Temple of Dambulla is present in?
Answer: Sri Lanka.
20. What is the capital of Cyprus?
21. Which river is the sorrow of Bengal?
Answer: Damodar River.
22. First Satellite launched to Moon?
Answer: Sputnik 1.
23. Establishment of the Panchayati Raj System was recommended by?
Answer: Balwant Rai Mehta Committee Report 1957.
24. By which Constitutional Amendment the voting age was reduced from 21 years to 18 years?
Answer: 61 Amendment
25. Under Article 356 of the Constitution of India, President’s rule was imposed for the first time in?
26. Patiala and East Punjab States Union (PEPSU) was a state of India between?
Answer: 1948 and 1956.
27. The Political parties got constitutional recognition for the first time in the year.
28. When did Swami Vivekananda deliver his speech at the ‘World Religion Conference’ in Chicago city?
29. What is Viticulture?
Answer: Production of grapes.
30. The words ‘Satyameva jayate’ inscribed below the base plate of the emblem of India are taken from?
Answer: Mundaka Upanishad
31. The Khurda Road division, Odisha of the East Coast Railway (ECoR) has set a target to install bio-toilets in 2,000 train coaches during 2016-17 as part of the?
Answer: Swachh Bharat Mission
32. Mrinalini Sarabhai is related with?
33. Konark Temple was built by?
Answer: king Narasimhadeva I.
34. Which is the smallest Continent in the world?
35. What is marsh Gas?
36. Who discovered penicillin?
Answer: Alexander Fleming.
37. Which of the following chemicals is called saltpeter?
Answer: Potassium Nitrate.
38. Which boxer is known as ‘Real Deal’?
Answer: Evander Holyfield.
39. Which number of Lok Sabha was formed during the 2014 election?
40. Asif Ali hoisted the flag in which movement?
Answer: Quit India Movement.
41. Who was the commissioner of Delhi Police before Bassi?
Answer: Neeraj Kumar.
42. Who is the Chairman of FIFA?
Answer: Gianni Infantino.
43. Abhishek Verma belongs to which sport?
44. Which became the first district with NOFN high-speed connectivity?
45. Where is the Virupaksha temple is located?
46. Which airport is working completely based on solar energy?
Answer: Kochi Airport.
47. State with Maximum boundaries with other states?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh.
48. Name of Gandhi by the British which he denied?
49. Dada Saheb Phalke Award belongs to which field?
50. Who is the winner of the Nobel Prize for literature winner in 2015?
Answer: Svetlana Alexievich.