1. Which of the following countries is NOT a member of ASEAN?
2. The 42nd Summit of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) has kicked off in Indonesia. What is the main theme of the 42nd ASEAN Summit in Indonesia?
Answer: ASEAN Affairs: Epicenter of Growth.
3. Fitch Retains India’s ‘BBB-‘ Rating with Stable Outlook as Growth Potential Fights High Deficit Concerns. What is India’s general government debt estimated at in FY23?
Answer: 82.8% of GDP.
4. How long can India’s current foreign exchange reserves cover its external payments?
Answer: 7.1 months.
5. What is the name of the introductory-level online training program launched by ISRO for post-graduate and final-year undergraduate students of physical sciences and technology?
6. Which company has retained the top spot in the Everest 2023 PEAK Matrix Service Provider of the Year Awards for Information Technology (IT) services for the seventh consecutive year?
7. Where have significant lithium reserves recently(as of May 2023) been discovered in India?
Answer: Rajasthan’s Degana.
8. What is the name of the port that has been put into operation by India in Myanmar?
Answer: Sittwe Port.
9. The Kaladan Multimodal Transit Transport initiative is a project aimed at developing a multimodal transport system to connect which two locations?
Answer: Kolkata and Sittwe.
10. Which national park in India has been identified as the potential site for reintroducing cheetahs under Project Cheetah?
Answer: Kuno National Park.