1. The Ministry of External Affairs announced that French President Emmanuel Macron had extended an invitation to Prime Minister Narendra Modi to be the Guest of Honour at the Bastille Day Parade in Paris on July 14, and that Mr. Modi had accepted. What event does Bastille Day commemorate?
Answer: The French Revolutio.
2. To promote trade and commerce between India and Bangladesh, the Dawki land port was inaugurated by Union Minister Nityanand Rai. Where is the Dawki land port located?
3. What is ‘Vishesh’?
Answer: A retail banking initiative.
4. Which regulatory body has issued the NBFC license to GetVantage?
Answer: Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
5. What is the name of the integrated training exercise being conducted in Arunachal Pradesh(as of May 2023)?
Answer: Operation Buland Bharat.
6. Which country is not a member of the G7?
7. The Prime Minister recently praised the initiative by Border Roads Organisation Project Dantak to commemorate the 64th Raising Day. When was Border Roads Organisation Project Dantak established?
8. Who is the current Chairperson of SEBI?
Answer: Madhabi Puri Buch.
9. Who has been appointed as the Domestic Policy Advisor in the Biden administration in May 2023?
Answer: Neera Tandon.
10. Who developed the indigenously designed and developed loitering munitions for the air force?
Answer: Tata Advanced Systems Limited (TASL).