1. What is the name of the new insurance scheme for toddy tappers introduced by the Telangana government?
Answer: Geetha Karmikula Bhima.
2. What is the name of the initiative that will provide a monthly incentive of Rs 1,500 to eligible women in the Spiti Valley?
Answer: Indira Gandhi Mahila Samman Nidhi.
3. Which state has been ranked as the most innovative state in the National Manufacturing Innovation Survey (NMIS) 2021-22?
4. Who has been confirmed as the next President of the World Bank( April 2023)?
Answer: Ajay Banga.
5. What is the Vivad se Vishwas scheme?
Answer: A scheme to offer assistance to Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
6. What is the new feature that Airtel Payments Bank has introduced in collaboration with NPCI?
Answer: Face authentication for AePS.
7. When was Airtel Payments Bank launched?
8. The National SC-ST Hub Scheme has received praise from Prime Minister Narendra Modi for crossing over one lakh beneficiary registrations. Which implementing body is responsible for the National SC-ST Hub Scheme?
Answer: National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC).
9. Who launched the National SC-ST Hub Scheme?
Answer: Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
10. The Ministry of Tourism, Govt of India, is participating in the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) 2023 to promote inbound travel to India from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. How much did Indian nationals spend on overseas travel in the first nine months of 2022?
Answer: $10 billion.