1. Who won the 2023 Paraguay presidential election?
Answer: Santiago Pena.
2. Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar launches ‘Millets Experience Centre’ at Dilli Haat. Who established the Millets Experience Centre in New Delhi?
Answer: National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd. (NAFED).
3. Which country proposed the International Year of Millets 2023?
Answer: India ###.
4. Indian Army Inducts First Women Officers into Regiment of Artillery. Who are the first women officers inducted into the Regiment of Artillery?
Answer: Lt Mehak Saini, Lt Sakshi Dubey, Lt Aditi Yadav, Lt Pious Mudgil, and Lt Akanksha.
5. In FY23, scheduled commercial banks reported a credit growth of __ percent, primarily driven by growth in personal loans, and loans to services sector and agriculture and allied activities.
Answer: 15.4% ###.
6. Which state has topped the list of states with the highest market borrowings for the third year in a row according to RBI data?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
7. Which states have been identified as highly stressed states based on the debt/GSDP ratio as per the analysis?
Answer: Bihar, Kerala, Punjab, Rajasthan, and West Bengal.
8. What additional space of GSDP has the 15th Finance Commission provided to states for the period of 2021-22 to 2024-25 on fulfilment of required Power Sector Reforms?
Answer: 0.5% of GSDP.
9. NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL), has signed a definitive agreement with PPRO, a global digital payments infrastructure provider, to expand the reach of RuPay cards and Unified Payments Interface (UPI). What is NIPL?
Answer: A subsidiary of the National Payments Corporation of India.
10. Who has been selected as the new chairman of the Atomic Energy Commission and secretary of the Department of Atomic Energy?
Answer: Ajit Kumar Mohanty.