1. Which state recently announced the launch of Mukhyamantri Ekal Mahila Swarozgar Yojana in the state at the end of Women Empowerment and Safety Week?
2. The Supreme Court formed a five-member expert committee to look into the Hindenburg report. The committee will be headed by?
Answer: Abhay Manohar Sapre.
3. Which company has partnered with Microsoft to bring quantum computing to clients?
Answer: HCL Technologies.
4. Which is the cleanest airport in Asia-Pacific, according to Airports Council International (ACI)?
Answer: Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi.
5. All India Women’s Folk Art Conference to be organized on International Women’s Day in which state?
6. The President of India Droupadi Murmu has inaugurated the 7th International Dharma Dhamma Conference in which city?
7. Who has won the BBC Indian Sportswoman of the Year award for 2022?
Answer: Mirabai Chanu.
8. Which of the following ship is participating in the International Maritime Exercise/ Cutlass Express 2023 (IMX/CE-23) being held in the Gulf region?
Answer: INS Trikand.
9. The United Nations inked the first ‘High Seas Treaty’ in a bid to protect the ocean bodies, the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea was signed in which year?
10. Which company has been awarded the CBIP Award 2022 for ‘Best Contribution in Solar Energy.’
Answer: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.