1. Which act provides the highest degree of legal protection from hunting to the Great Indian Bustard?
Answer: Wild Life (Protection) Act, 1972.
2. What is an interchange fee?
Answer: A fee charged by payment service providers to banks for processing transactions.
3. What has been developed by IIT Madras researchers to detect adulteration in milk?
Answer: A portable 3D paper-based device.
4. What is the target for India’s overall exports for the financial year 2022-2023?
Answer: 900 billion USD.
5. What was the key decision taken during the 601st Meeting of the Central Board of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) held on March 26, 2021?
Answer: RBI approved the proposal to merge Lakshmi Vilas Bank with DBS Bank India.
6. What is the event that the National Gallery of Modern Art is organizing to celebrate its 69th anniversary?
Answer: Spring Fiesta.
7. Who has become the top T20I wicket-taker in cricket?
Answer: Shakib Al Hasan.
8. Who has been announced as the official partner for TATA IPL 2023?
9. Who has been honoured with the ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’ by the University of Texas?
Answer: Naveen Jindal.
10. Which state’s Sangeetha Nataka Academy awards have been declared recently?
Answer: Kerala ###.