1. How much loan amount has been approved by the World Bank for Assam to improve disaster preparedness?
Answer: $108 million.
2. At what age do human children achieve the ability to fully recognize their reflection in the mirror as their own image?
Answer: 18 months.
3. In international T20 cricket, South Africa achieved a new record by successfully chasing a score of 259 for four to defeat West Indies by six wickets. Which two teams were involved in the second-highest chase in T20 cricket?
Answer: Bulgaria and Serbia.
4. On March 26, which country in Central America signed a historic communique with China to establish diplomatic relations?
5. What is the name of the cheetah who died in Kuno National Park in Madhya Pradesh?
6. Which public sector bank in India has initiated its digital transformation initiative named ‘SMBHAV’?
Answer: Union Bank of India.
7. What achievement has India’s agricultural products export attained in the year 2021-22?
Answer: USD 50 billion.
8. What is the location of India’s first cable-stayed railway bridge, and when is its construction expected to be completed?
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir.
9. As part of its commitment to provide military aid to Ukraine, the United Kingdom has collaborated with nine other countries to offer five-week military training courses to Ukrainian recruits. What is the name of this military training initiative?
Answer: Operation Interflex.
10. What is the estimated daily global tally of reported COVID-19 cases at present?
Answer: 1 lakh.