1. World Tuberculosis Day is observed every year on which day?
Answer: March 24th.
2. What is the theme of World Tuberculosis Day 2023?
Answer: Yes! We can end TB!
3. Who has launched a new cricket-focused fantasy sports app named CrickPe ahead of the Indian Premier League (IPL) tournament?
Answer: Ashneer Grover.
4. Who is the Google Doodle celebrating the 77th birth anniversary of late and the ‘fastest woman in the world’?
Answer: Kitty O’Neil.
5. Name the authors of the book “A Matter of the Heart: Education in India”.
Answer: Anurag Behar.
6. Who among the following authored the book “Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj” recently?
Answer: Shrimant Kokate.
7. Which bank sells a stake in a Russian joint venture to SBI for Rs 121 crore?
Answer: Canara Bank.
8. Which country recently joins the BRICS bank as a new member?
9. Which bank recently tie-up with SBI Life as a bancassurance partner?
Answer: Karur Vysya Bank.
10. The defense ministry signed two contracts with which, worth over Rs 3,700 crore, to enhance the operational capabilities of the Indian Air Force.
Answer: Bharat Electronics Limited.