1. Which team has defeated Newcastle to win the Carabao Cup title in 2023 after six years?
Answer: Manchester United.
2. Which of the following women’s hockey team has won the 13th Hockey India Senior Women National Championship 2023?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh.
3. World Civil Defence Day is observed on _______ to raise awareness about the importance of civil defence measures.
Answer: 1st March.
4. Who among the following has been appointed by Pepsi India as its Brand Ambassador?
Answer: Ranveer Singh.
5. The popular song ‘Naatu Naatu’ which is nominated in the ‘Best Original Song’ category will be performed at the 95th Academy Awards or Oscar awards. Naatu Naatu song belongs to which Indian Movie?
6. Which of the following Indian Cricketer statue installed inside the iconic Wankhede stadium where he played his last game for India?
Answer: Sachin Tendulkar.
7. India’s GDP growth slows to _____ in October-December quarter.
8. What is the theme of World Civil Defence Day 2023?
Answer: Uniting the world’s leading specialists for the safety and security of future generations.
9. Which of the following university is set to become the first foreign university to set up a campus in India?
Answer: Deakin University.
10. On Zero Discrimination Day, _______, we celebrate the right of everyone to live a full and productive life and live it with dignity.
Answer: 1 March.