1. Which day is celebrated as World Consumer Rights Day?
Answer: 15th March.
2. What is the theme of World Consumer Rights Day 2023?
Answer: Empowering Consumers Through Clean Energy Transitions.
3. Which of the following state has become India’s first state to launch the Resham Keet Bima scheme for sericulturists?
4. Who assumed additional charge as Chairman-Cum-Managing Director of NMDC Ltd?
Answer: Amitava Mukherjee.
5. What is the theme for International Day of Mathematics 2023?
Answer: Mathematics for Everyone.
6. What is the rank of India at most polluted nation in the world in 2022?
7. According to railways and telecom minister Ashwini Vaishnaw, the first bullet train in India will begin service in August in which year?
8. Which among the following countries to host mega Buddhism meet for Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) nations?
9. What is the percent of the India’s WPI inflation eases in February?
10. Which country has inaugurated a project to store carbon dioxide 1,800 metres beneath the North Sea?