1. North East India’s first compressed biogas plant project has been inaugurated in which state?
2. Which state / UTs has been chosen by India Today Tourism Survey for the best adventure tourism award?
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir.
3. National Science Day is celebrated every year on which day?
Answer: 28 February.
4. What is the theme of National Science Day 2023?
Answer: Global Science for Global Wellness.
5. India has joined the Agriculture Innovation Mission for Climate with an aim to accelerate investment and support for climate-smart agriculture and food systems innovation, the mission was launched by which country?
Answer: UAE and USA.
6. Foreign direct investment (FDI) into India declined by 15 per cent to USD 36.75 billion during the April-December this fiscal year, which of the following country was the top investor?
7. Who has been appointed as the new Secretary General of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI)?
Answer: Shailesh Pathak.
8. Who is the second player in history to score 700 career club goals?
Answer: Lionel Messi.
9. Which state temple become India’s first to induct a robotic elephant for ritual duties?
10. Which country to invest ₹7,200 crores in Uttar Pradesh, HMI Group developing 30 hotels?