1. Which ministry of India launched the ‘Khanan Prahari’ Mobile App to Curb Illegal Mining?
Answer: Ministry of Coal.
2. Students from which educational institute from India was Awarded Global Best M-GOV Awards?
Answer: IIT Indore.
3. Namami Gange Programme was launched in which year to rejuvenate River Ganga and its tributaries?
4. Who joined as the team mentor of Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Women’s Premier League?
Answer: Sania Mirza.
5. When was the first Childhood Cancer International day observed?
6. Which is a Bengaluru-based start-up has delivered SWARM drones to Indian Army, which makes the Army the first major armed force in the world to operationalize these high-density SWARM drones.
Answer: NewSpace Research.
7. Union Home Minister Amit Shah has presented the President’s Colour to which state police in recognition of its exceptional service?
8. Which of the following countries will automatically qualify for the 2026 FIFA World Cup?
Answer: Mexico, Canada, U.S.
9. Which continent is set to use half of the world’s electricity by 2025?
10. Which states in India allocated the most proportion of their budget towards education in FY23?
Answer: Chhattisgarh and Bihar.