1. India’s first AC double-decker electric bus was introduced in which city?
2. Nikos Christodoulides Elected as New President of which city?
3. Which is the first Arab country to send one of its citizens into space?
Answer: United Arab Emirates.
4. Smriti Mandhana Becomes Most Expensive Player in WPL with ₹3.4 crore Bid by Who.
Answer: Royals Challengers Bangalore.
5. RBI’s financial literacy week starts from which date in 2023?
Answer: 13th – 17th February.
6. Which state was the overall champion of the 5th Khelo India Youth Games?
7. India’s strictest Anti-Copying Law came into force in which state?
8. Mohammad Shahabuddin was elected as the 22nd President of which country?
9. Which is named Aniket Sunil Talati as the new President.
Answer: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
10. The Centre has informed that around 39 crore loans have been extended under which scheme till the 27th of January 2023?
Answer: Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.