1. Where is the Global Education & Training Exhibition (GETEX) taking place?
Answer: Dubai, UAE.
2. The third in-person Quad Summit will be held in Australia. The Quad is a strategic grouping of four countries in the which region?
3. What is the theme of the 6th Edition of One Earth One Health – Advantage Healthcare India 2023, inaugurated by PM Modi?
Answer: One World, One Health.
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the National Games in October 2023. Where will the inauguration ceremony of the National Games be held?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Fatorda.
5. When was the first Asset Reconstruction Company (ARC) established in India?
6. Hari Hara Mishra has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Association of Asset Reconstruction Companies (ARCs). What is the primary objective of Asset Reconstruction Companies (ARCs)?
Answer: To acquire NPAs at a discount and recover as much of the outstanding amount as possible.
7. How many Asset Reconstruction Companies (ARCs) are currently(as of April 2023) registered with the Reserve Bank of India?
8. Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) was in focus as the Indian Government upgraded its status to a ‘Navratna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) from a ‘Miniratna’ category. How many Navratna CPSEs are there in India (as of April 2023) ?
9. International Girls in ICT Day is an annual event celebrated on the fourth Thursday of April. What is the theme of International Girls in ICT Day 2023?
Answer: Digital Skills for Life.
10. After a 64-year wait, members of the Ramon Magsaysay Award Foundation personally presented the 1959 Ramon Magsaysay Award to the Dalai Lama at his residence.What is the Ramon Magsaysay Award?
Answer: A prestigious award for public service in Asia.