1. What is the primary focus of SBI’s startup branches?
Answer: Providing mentorship and guidance to start-ups.
2. Which city has SBI opened its fourth startup branch in India?
3. Jupiter, a neobanking startup, has obtained a non-banking finance company (NBFC) license from the RBI. What is a neobank?
Answer: A bank that provides services exclusively through online or mobile platforms.
4. Which of the following is NOT a type of NBFC?
Answer: Payment Bank.
5. Which of the following services can NBFCs provide?
Answer: Providing loans and credit facilities.
6. What is the theme for the 2023 World Intellectual Property Day?
Answer: Women and IP: Accelerating Innovation and Creativity.
7. Which country is the largest shareholder in the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
8. Who recently took the oath as the 22nd President of Bangladesh?
Answer: Shahabuddin Chuppu.
9. How will the new digital currency be backed by gold in Zimbabwe?
Answer: The government will hold gold reserves to back the currency.
10. Which organization publishes the Index of Economic Freedom?
Answer: Heritage Foundation.