1. Which state has become the first to develop a DNA database for unidentified bodies?
Answer: Himachal Pradesh.
2. Which state has launched the ‘One Panchayat, One Playground’ initiative?
3. Which state has topped the list in the first-ever waterbody census conducted in India?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh.
4. What is the World Bank’s Logistic Performance Index?
Answer: A measure of a country’s logistics performance.
5. What is Khongjom Day in Manipur?
Answer: A tribute to the martyrs of the Anglo-Manipur War of 1891.
6. Where was the World Cup held where Jyothi Surekha Vennam won the gold medal?
Answer: Guatemala City, Guatemala.
7. What is PM Gati Shakti’s national master plan?
Answer: A plan for the modernization and integration of India’s transportation network.
8. Who won the London Marathon?
Answer: Daniel Kiptum.
9. What is the partnership between Canara Bank and the Reserve Bank of India innovation hub?
Answer: A partnership for the development of digital payment solutions in India.
10. What are digital payment solutions?
Answer: Payment solutions that involve the use of digital platforms such as mobile apps and Internet banking.