TamilNadu General Knowledge - Set 05
This post provides the static General Knowledge questions and answers about the TamilNadu. This will helpful for the candidates who prepare the TNPSC Exam, UPSC, SSC and other competitive exams.
Tamilnadu General Knowledge Questions and Answers:
1. When was the Tamil Nadu state came into existence?
Answer: 26th January 1950
2. Which Chief Minister has been appointed a maximum number of times?
Answer: M Karunanidhi
3. Which city is called as the Manchester of South India?
4. Which city's old name is Koodal?
5. Which strait separates Tamil Nadu from Sri Lanka?
6. How many Lok Sabha constituencies are there in TamilNadu?
7. Who is the first India judge of the Madras High Court?
Answer: T. Muthuswamy Iyer
8. In which year, name Chennai from Madras was officially changed?
9. Which is the largest district by population in TamilNadu?
10. Which district is known as the egg basket of TamilNadu?