TamilNadu General Knowledge - Set 03
This post provides the static General Knowledge questions and answers about the TamilNadu. This will helpful for the candidates who prepare the TNPSC Exam, UPSC, SSC and other competitive exams.
Tamilnadu General Knowledge Questions and Answers:
1. With which country held the IIT Madras started?
2. Who is called as the "Grandfather of Tamil"?
Answer: U. V. Swaminatha Iyer
3. Which is the first largest city in Tamilnadu?
4. Who introduced cartoons in Tamil magazine?
5. Which is the first Tamil satellite TV?
Answer: Sun TV
6. Where is the famous waterfalls in Dharmapuri?
Answer: Hogenakkal Waterfalls
7. Who started the Swadeshi Steam Navigation Company (SSNC)?
Answer: V. O. Chidambaram Pillai
8. In which district the Sittanavasal Cave situated?
Answer: Pudukkottai District
9. Who is called the father of India's Green Revolution?
Answer: M. S. Swaminathan
10. Which city is known as India's little japan?