TamilNadu General Knowledge - Set 01
This post provides the static General Knowledge questions and answers about the TamilNadu. This will helpful for the candidates who prepare the TNPSC Exam, UPSC, SSC and other competitive exams.
Tamilnadu General Knowledge Questions and Answers:
We provide the state-wise General Knowledge Questions and Answers for all the competitive exams such as UPSC, TNPSC, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force Exams:
1. In which year the name of the Madras was changed into TamilNadu?
Madras State was formed in 1950 and renamed as TamilNadu on 14 January 1969.
2. What is the capital of TamilNadu?
3. Which place is called the Gateway of Tamilnadu?
4. What is the official language of Tamilnadu?
5. How many districts in Tamilnadu?
6. Which TamilNadu temple tower is the state emblem?
7. What is the state Bird of TamilNadu?
Answer: Emerald Dove
8. Which is the state Animal of TamilNadu?
Answer: Nilgiri Tahr
9. Which is the state Flower of TamilNadu?
Answer: Gloriosa lily
10. Which is the state Tree of TamilNadu?
Answer: Palm tree