ACIO Exam Study Material Set - 01
1. How many languages and dialects are spoken by people all over the world?
2. Approximately, how many people speak the Chinese language?
Answer: 1 billion
3. The language with the richest vocabulary is
4. How many words are there in the English Language?
5. Which is the oldest Indian language?
6. Which is the only religious book ever printed in a shorthand script?
Answer: The Bible
7. The oldest printed work in the world, which dates back to AD 868 is?
Answer: The Hirake Sutra
8. Who developed the smallpox vaccination?
Answer: Eduard Jenner
9. Who is also known as the Lady with the Lamp?
Answer: Florence Nightingale lady
10. Name of the American General who led the revolt against the British & declared American independence?
Answer: George Washington
Date: 09 April 2019 Comments: 35