1. Which is India’s oldest iron and steel plant?
Answer: TISCO at Jamshedpur
2. Belladonna medicine is obtained by which part of Atropa belladonna?
Answer: From leaf
3. To whom does UPSC submit its annual report on its work?
Answer: Minister The Union Home
4. Which city in India never experiences the Vertical rays of the sun at noon?
Answer: New Delhi
5. By whom was the ‘Jaziya’ abolished?
6. Why is Weightlessness experienced in spaceships?
Answer: Due to the absence of gravity
7. In which year, the Economic Community of West African States came into existence?
8. Which year is celebrated as the International Year of Astronomy?
9. Which is the most of India’s rainfall?
10. By whom was the capital of the Mughal Empire shifted from Agra to Delhi?
11. Which plant produces seed but not fruit?
12. The President of the Indian Union has the same constitutional authority as which country?
Answer: British Monarch
13. Which is a major constituent of Biogas?
14. Which Grasslands do not support any trees?
15. Which was known as the Chalco-lithic Age?
Answer: Copper-stone Age
16. Which industry in India was worst affected because of the partition?
Answer: Jute and Cotton
17. Which is produced by rainwater action?
18. Which ore contains both calcium and magnesium?
19. Where is the greatest average annual precipitation?
Answer: In the Philippines
20. Alberuni lived during the period of which king?
Answer: Mahmud Ghaznavi