Skip to content
- Who is called the Flying Sikh of India?
Answer: Milkha Singh
- Who is known as the ‘saint of the gutters?
Answer: Mother Teresa
- Which crop enriches the soil with nitrogen?
- Which rock system has the maximum concentration of minerals?
Answer: Dharwar system
- Which Governor General is associated with the Doctrine of Lapse?
Answer: Lord Dalhousie
- How much the time gap between two sessions of the Parliament should not exceed?
Answer: 6 months
- Which is the correct device for the detection of thermal radiation?
- A crossed cheque is one, which can be encashed only at which bank?
Answer: State Bank of India
- Which state is the larger producer of lignite coal?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
- Which Sikh Guru helped the rebel prince Khusro with money and blessings?
Answer: Guru Arjun Dev
- Who is the first person to set foot on Moon?
Answer: Neil Armstrong
- The wood used in making cricking cricket bats, from which is got?
Answer: Salix alba / S Purpurea
- By whom are the Chairman and members of the State Public Service Commission appointed?
- What is the time required by moonlight to reach the earth?
Answer: 1.3 sec
- Which presents the most significant feature of the Indus Valley Civilization?
Answer: Burnt brick buildings
- Which metal has the highest density?
- What is an organization’s introductory web page?
- What do Quantitative credit controls not include?
Answer: RBI directives
- From where does the strongest evidence that comets are members of our solar system come?
Answer: Their composition
- Of which thing were the Indus Valley houses built?