Skip to content
- Which groups of items contain only biodegradable items?
Answer: Wood, Grass, Leather
- Which post does the Constitution of India not mention?
Answer: The Deputy Prime Minister
- If the Kinetic Energy of a body is increased by 300%, how much will its momentum increase?
- In which State is the Guru Shikhar Peak located?
- Raja Rammohan Roy and David Hare were associated with the foundation of which college?
Answer: Hindu College
- Michael Ferrera is associated with which game?
- The first Commonwealth Games were held in 1930. Which country hosted the games?
- The concept of ‘carbon credit’ originated from which protocol?
Answer: Kyoto Protocol
- Which hill range separates the state of Manipur from the state of Nagaland?
- Who was the founder of the Radha Swami Satsang?
Answer: Siva Dayal Saheb
- The Ninth Schedule was added by which Amendment?
- In which processes light energy is converted into chemical energy?
- Which case does stagflation imply?
Answer: Recession plus inflation
- Where is the wet hill forest found?
- Ancient Monuments Preservation Act was passed during which Viceroyalty?
- Which House is better placed with regard to control over the executive?
Answer: Lok Sabha
- What does a permanent magnet repel?
Answer: Diamagnetic substances only
- If the price of an inferior good falls, what about its demand?
Answer: Remains constant
- At which place will you find maximum sunlight in India in December?
- What are the birth and death years of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar?
Answer: 1891, 1956