Skip to content
- Which day is celebrated as United Nations Day every year?
Answer: 24th October
- Against which team did Virender Sehwag make his one-day international debt?
- Which gas does not considered a polluting agent of air?
- Which connects the ocean floor level with the continental level?
Answer: Continental slope
- In the Mughal administration, by whom was military recruitment being looked after?
- How can the States in India borrow from the market?
Answer: Only with the consent of the Centre
- What does the rise of mercury in a barometer indicate?
- What is one of the main factors that led to the rapid expansion of Indian exports?
Answer: Liberalisation of the economy
- Which is the longest inland waterway in the world?
Answer: Mississippi river system
- Which was the king generally considered to be the greatest ruler of Kashmir in the 15th century?
- The first Commonwealth Games were held in the year 1930 at which place?
Answer: Hamilton (Canada)
- Which Scientist first explained the circulatory system?
Answer: William Harvey
- How many States are required to ratify certain Amendments to the Constitution?
Answer: Not less than half the number
- Which state has the smallest land area?
- Which Mughal emperor prohibited the use of tobacco?
- Which compound caused the tragedy of Bhopal in 1984?
Answer: Methyl isocyanate
- With which game is the Double Fault associated?
- How is the difference between visible exports and visible imports defined?
Answer: Balance of trade
- Which are the two volcanic islands in the Indian Territory?
Answer: Narcondam and Barren
- Who translated Ramayana into Persian?