Skip to content
- Among South Asian countries, which one has the highest level of urbanization?
- Which is an insectivorous plant?
Answer: Pitcher plant
- Citizenship provisions are enshrined in the Constitution in which article?
Answer: Part II, Articles 5-11
- At which of the following places watches will show 5.30 A.M. when it is 12.00-midnight G.M.T.?
Answer: New Delhi
- Tradition has it that by whom was Ajatasatru instigated to murder his father?
- Which element has the lowest electron affinity?
- Sushil Kumar is known for his outstanding performance in which field?
- In which of the Five Year Plans, preference was given to the weaker sections of society?
- The time of Cairo is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Time Cairo is situated at which degree?
Answer: 30 East
- Shishunaga dynasty is credited to have destroyed which mahajanpada?
- What is the treatment of body defects through massage and exercise?
- Under which Article of the Constitution are the Cultural and Educational Rights granted?
Answer: Articles 29 and 30
- Which field is used to produce deflection in a television picture tube?
Answer: Magnetic fields
- Shallow-rooted trees are associated with which climate?
Answer: Equatorial climate
- What do the Ajanta paintings depict?
Answer: Scenes from the Jatakas
- Dr. M.S. Subbulakshmi has distinguished herself in which field?
Answer: Vocal Music
- How many member states are in the ‘Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa?
- What is making interesting discoveries unexpectedly or by accident?
- Which area is dominant in hunting and gathering?
Answer: Tropical forest
- Which Gupta ruler defeated the Huna ruler, Mihirakula?