Skip to content
- Where are red blood corpuscles formed?
Answer: In bone marrow
- Where was the first session of the Constituent Assembly held?
Answer: New Delhi
- If there were no atmosphere, what will be the length of the day on earth?
- In which region does rainfall occur throughout the year?
Answer: Equatorial region
- The first major inscription in classical Sanskrit is that of which king?
- Who is the ‘author of the book ‘A Brief History of Time?
Answer: Stephen Hawking
- Who produced the first film in India ‘Raja Harishchandra’ in 1913?
Dada Saheb Phalke
- How much blood does an average adult have in the body?
Answer: 5-6 liters
- In mid-latitudes, convective precipitation is associated with which front?
Answer: Cold fronts
- Which is considered an encyclopedia of Indian Medicine?
Answer: Charaka Samhita
- If a Minister of a State wants to resign, to whom he should address the letter of resignation?
Answer: Chief Minister
- What are Rubies and Sapphires chemically known as?
Answer: Aluminium oxide
- From which sector does the highest sector-wise contribution to gross domestic savings come?
Answer: The household sector
- In certain parts of Khasi and Jaintia hills, annual rainfall is about how many c.m.?
Answer: 1000 cm
- Which part was called Babul Makka (Gate of Makka) during the Mughal Period?
- Which of these is a ‘Morning Raga’?
- From the evolutionary point of view, which is closer to man?
- By which is in practice the policy of the Government shaped?
Answer: The Cabinet
- Which place receives rainfall less than 20 cm?
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir
- Who among the following has issued the coin rupee for the first time?
Answer: Shershah Suri