Skip to content
- Which Union Territory attained statehood in February, 1987 ?
Answer : Goa
- Which oxyacid of halogen has maximum acidic nature?
Answer : HClO4
- From when was the Zero Base Budgeting in India first experimented?
Answer : April, 1987
- What is most important reason for dwindling forest resources today?
Answer : Over felling
- “The best and bravest of the military leader of the rebels”- about whom was this said by Sir Hugh Rose?
Answer : Rani of Jhansi
- Who is the leading wicket taker in the history of Test cricket?
Answer : Shane Warne
- The greatest threat to organisms and biodiversity in which process?
Answer : Process of habitat loss
- Which Article of the Constitution of India makes a specific mention of Village Panchayats ?
Answer : Article 40
- How much of earth surface is covered by the forests?
Answer : 30 percent
- Who was the first Indian woman President of the Indian National Congress?
Answer : Sarojini Naidu
- The unidirectional property of a pn-junction is useful for its use as which thing?
Answer : Rectifier
- Who has been awarded the Prem Bhatia Award for the year 2012?
Answer : P.R. Ramesh
- Who is the chairman of 13th Finance Commission?
Answer : Vijay Kelkar
- The Himalyas are approximately how many kilometer broad?
Answer : 150 to 400
- During India’s Freedom Struggle, which led to the first ‘All India Hartal’?
Answer : Protest against Rowlatt Act
- Which animals have a diet mainly consisting of bamboo?
Answer : Red pandas
- Which Amendment of the Constitution of India deals with the issue of strengthening of the Panchayati Raj?
Answer : 73rd
- Thermal decomposition of alkanes is known as which name?
Answer : Cracking
- How many islands of India are located in the Bay of Bengal?
Answer : 204
- In ancient India, at where was the earliest capital of Magadha kingdom?
Answer : Rajgir