Skip to content
- What is the number of electrons in an atom of atomic number Z and mass number A?
- With which of the following fields is M. F. Hussain associated?
- Which is the ‘Slack Season’ in the Indian Economy?
- In which country are Marino sheep rearing the predominant pastoral activity?
- Which was the lowest unit of the Chola administration?
- Minute pores found on the soft aerial part of a plant, especially the leaves are called?
- When was the Constituent Assembly for undivided India first met?
Answer: 9th December 1946
- To prepare a standard solution for a substance, what is generally used?
Answer: Measuring flask
- Which is the leading producer of rice?
- By whom was the large Shiva Temple at Thanjavur built?
Answer: Rajaraja Chola I
- Late Ustad Nisar Hussain Khan earned distinction in which fields?
Answer: Vocal music
- Where is the headquarters of the African Development Bank?
- Which is used as a gift in Japan?
- Which type of lake is formed by volcanic activities?
Answer: Caldera lake
- In the Delhi Sultanate, which administrative unit called ‘paragana’ was headed by an official?
- Who was the Constitutional adviser to the Constituent Assembly of India?
Answer: Dr. B. N. Rao
- How does the Transfer of heat energy from the sun to the moon take place?
Answer: By radiation only
- Stock Exchanges play a role in an economy how May they be termed?
Answer: Useful but need strict regulation
- What are Shield volcanoes?
Answer: Repeated lava flows
- Mughal dynasty was to Bahadur Shah Zafar-as what was the Lodi dynasty to?
Answer: Ibrahim Lodi