Skip to content
- The anti-malarial drug Quinine is made from a plant. Which is that plant?
- Who is entitled to initiate a Bill for Constitutional Amendments?
Answer: Either House of Parliament
- What is a strong argument for the particle nature of cathode rays?
Answer: They cast a shadow
- A radio broadcast from Delhi on Monday at 7.30 p.m. it is heard in New York on which day?
Answer: The same day at 7.30 a.m.
- Which was the last Buddhist text produced in India?
- The basis of the European Union began with the signing of which treaty?
Answer: Maastricht Treaty
- Rainwater collected after 30 to 40 minutes of rain is not suitable for drinking why?
Answer: Because it is acidic
- What is the poison of honey bees?
- When it is 12 noon in Greenwich, what is the time in New York (74°W)?
Answer: 7.04 a.m.
- Did Buddha die in which Mahajanpada?
- In which was the Indian Constitution amended for the first time?
- Which inorganic precipitate act as a semipermeable membrane?
Answer: Copper ferrocyanide
- Which Committee’s recommendations are being followed for estimating Poverty Line in India?
Answer: Lakdawala Committee
- The northern part of Australia is typified by which climate?
Answer: Monsoon climate
- During the Sangam Age, Uraiyur was the capital of which ruler?
- Which industry produces the most non-biodegradable wastes?
Answer: Thermal power plants
- In which biological process sugar is oxidized to release energy?
- By whom was the Constitution of India adopted?
Answer: Constituent Assembly
- Rain shadow effect is associated with which rainfall?
Answer: Orographic rainfall
- Which was the most important kingdom after the Maury in the Deccan and Central India?