Skip to content
- Who became the youngest Grand Master of India?
Answer: Parimarjan Negi
- Which was the first Indian woman to scale Mount Everest?
Answer: Bachendri Pal
- Which is the scientist who explained blood circulation for the first time?
Answer: William Harvey
- Among sources of power, India has the largest reserves of which thing?
- Which Europeans, were the last to come to pre-independence India as traders?
- Ministers in a State get salaries, by whom is it determined?
Answer: State Legislature
- Which is used to remove astigmatism in the human eye?
Answer: Cylindrical lens
- Through which methods is the national income of India estimated mainly?
Answer: Production and income methods
- Which is the most important coal field in India?
- When did the British Government start ruling India directly?
Answer: After Sepoy Mutiny
- Who is the world’s first woman cosmonaut?
Answer: Valentina Tereshkova
- Iris has no pigment in which people?
Answer: Blue-eyed people
- Who is the longest-serving Chief Minister in India?
Answer: Jyoti Basu
- ‘Parsec’ is the unit of measurement of which distance?
Answer: Astronomical distance
- Which Indus city was known for water management?
- A mixture of which pair of gases is the cause of occurrence of most of the explosions in mines?
Answer: Methane and air
- Where is Davos, the venue of the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum, located?
- During whose viceroyalty was the system of Budget introduced in India?
- The light coming from stars gives the idea of their which quality.
- The Vedic deity Indra was the god of which thing?
Answer: Rain and thunder