Skip to content
- Which Act gave representation to Indians for the first time in the Legislature?
Answer: Government of India Act, 1935
- By which can the location and energy of an electron in an atom be specified?
Answer: Quantum numbers
- What was the decentralization system recommended?
Answer: Balwant Rai Mehta
- Which is softwood from a coniferous forest?
- Where has the world’s largest monolithic statue of Buddha been installed?
- Who was awarded the first Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award?
Answer: Mother Teresa
- Which statement is true with respect to Leukaemia?
Answer: The number of WBCs increases in the blood
- By whom the rank of the different Ministers in the Union Council of Ministers is determined?
Answer: Prime Minister
- Hardwood tree-like mahogany and ebony are found in which forests?
Answer: Equatorial forest
- Who taught the doctrine of Shunyata (Shunyavad)?
- When viewed in white light, why do soap bubbles show colours?
Answer: Because of interference
- The famous sportsman Michael Jordan is associated with which game?
- During which prime minister was the strategy of the rolling plan was adopted?
Answer: Morarji Desai
- If you want to visit Sambhar Lake, to which state you will go?
- Who appointed Ibn Batuta as the Chief Qazi of Delhi?
- What is the best method for improving the nutrient composition of a diet?
Answer: By combining various foods
- By whom was the collective responsibility of the Cabinet introduced in India?
Answer: Constitution of India
- Which is also called Stranger Gas.
- Which crops are grain with the onset of monsoon & are harvested in September-October?
- Which philosophical system was founded by Vallabhacharya?