Skip to content
- The first Indian to cross seven important seas by swimming?
Answer: Bula Chaudhary
- By whom was artificial gene synthesis first done in the laboratory?
- In which schedule is the list of items which may be entrusted to the Panchayats given?
Answer: Eleventh Schedule
- Which national Highway route is the longest?
- Who had started ‘Mitra Mela’ Association?
Answer: Vinayak Damodar Savarkar
- Which is the basis of the modern periodic table?
Answer: Atomic number
- When are the 20th Commonwealth Games scheduled to be held in Glasgow?
Answer: July 2014
- The performance of which industry is considered the performance of the core industry?
Answer: Oil and Petroleum
- Which city is at the highest altitude above mean sea level?
- Which was a revolutionary who later turned into a yogi and a philosopher.
Answer: Aurobindo Ghosh
- In which forest the maximum plant diversity is found?
Answer: Tropical evergreen forests
- Which Act formally introduced the principles of elections for the first time?
Answer: Indian Councils Act, 1909
- A floating body always displaces liquid equal to its which thing?
- Which plate movement is responsible for the formation of the mid-ocean ridge?
Answer: Divergent movement
- With how many volunteers did Gandhiji start his famous Dandi march on March 12, 1930?
- Who was the first Indian woman to scale Mount Everest?
Answer: Bachhendri Pal
- Tansen Samman has been instituted by the Government of which state?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
- How many species are under threat in mainland France?
Answer: A thousand
- Where is the Dead Sea situated?
Answer: A Rift Valley
- Who opposed Mahatma Gandhi’s association with the Khilafat movement?
Answer: Mohammed Alix Jinnah