Skip to content
- Which tissue is responsible for secondary growth?
- By whom the salary and perquisites of the Prime Minister of India are decided?
- What happens to the level of mercury in the barometer tube when it is taken down from a coal mine?
Answer: It rises
- Mac Mohan Line demarcates the boundary between which countries?
Answer: India and China
- When Babur invaded India who was the ruler of the Vijayanagara Empire in South India?
Answer: Krishna Deva Raya
- For which word, the letter ‘G’ has been used in ‘2G Spectrum’?
- Indian Institute of Forest management is located at which place?
- Whose living cell provides tensility and mechanical strength?
- The northern part of the west coast is known by which name?
Answer: Konkan coast
- Who was a contemporary of Chingiz Khan?
- What about the ministry in the event of the resignation or death of the Prime Minister?
Answer: The Ministry is dissolved
- What is the most abundant on the earth’s crust?
- Which provides the largest part of the demand for loanable funds in India?
Answer: Corporate businesses
- Which river flows through Maharashtra and Gujarat?
- The number of wives of which Mughal ruler ‘fell short even of the Quranic allowance of four’?
- Who is the author of the book “Termites in the Trading system”?
Answer: Jagdish Bhagwati
- Which part of the brain is the center of thirst hunger and sleep?
- A Judge of a High Court wanting to resign addresses his letter of resignation to whom?
Answer: The President
- Which river basin is called the ‘Ruhr of India’?
- During which ruler were Upanishads translated into Persian?
Answer: Shah Jahan