Skip to content
- Which writ is a bulwark of personal freedom?
Answer: Habeas Corpus
- Which was the gas which had leaked out of the Union Carbide factory in Bhopal?
Answer: Methyl isocyanate
- Which is the oldest Development Financial Institution in India?
- Long treeless grassy palms are characteristics of which grass?
- Which craftsmanship was not practiced by the Aryans?
- 23rd January is celebrated as the birthday of which person?
Answer: Subhash Chandra Bose
- In the human body which is the largest in size?
- The Centre-State financial distribution takes place on the recommendation by which ministry?
Answer: Finance Minister
- How climate does the Veld grassland of South Africa experience?
Answer: The Steppe climate
- What is the number of Puranas?
- At a grid substation, the voltage is stepped up to reduce loss of which thing?
- Which are connected by over 1700 km-long BTC oil pipeline?
Answer: Caspian sea and Mediterranean sea
- When was EXIM Bank set up?
- Which country has the highest agricultural production in Europe?
- Who is considered the first national ruler of India?
Answer: Chandragupta Maurya
- From the evolutionary point of View, which is the most primitive animal?
- Who is the first Law Officer of the Government of India?
Answer: Attorney General
- Which property of the elements is a whole number?
Answer: Atomic number
- Which country leads in the production of rubber?
- Which ruler was known as Amitraghata, the ‘destroyer of foes’?