Skip to content
- Which country is reliant on a single export of oil/petroleum?
- Which is the unit raised to protect the naval assets?
Answer: Sagar Prahari Bal
- Leaves used as wrappers for bides, from which are obtained?
- Which are the Continents that form a mirror image of each other?
Answer: Africa and South America
- Who anticipated Newton by declaring that all things gravitate to the earth?
- Which act made the Indian Legislature bicameral?
Answer: Government of India Act,1919
- The instrument used to store the electric charge is known by which name?
- During which five-year plan were the steel plants at Durgapur, Bhilai and Rourkela established?
Answer: Second Five-Year Plan
- In which country is the ‘Takla Makan’ desert situated?
- By whom was the largest grant of villages to temples and Brahmanas given?
Answer: The Guptas
- Where is the Indian Army’s counter-insurgency school situated?
- Which important product is obtained from styles and stigma?
- In whom did the Government of India Act, 1935 veste the residuary power?
- About 50% of the world population is concentrated between the latitudes of which degrees?
Answer: 20°N and 40°N
- Who was the first and the last woman ruler of Delhi?
Answer: Razia Sultan
- What are the atoms of the elements which have the same number of neutrons called?
- Who is a famous Sarod player?
Answer: Amjad Ali Khan
- During which Five Year Plan was the total expenditure on agriculture the highest?
Answer: Fourth Five-Year Plan
- What is the capital of East Timor?
- Which General of Ala-ud-din Khilji, was known as the Rustam of the age and the hero of the time?
Answer: Malik Kafur