Skip to content
- Who was the first Test centurion in Indian Cricket?
Answer: Lala Amarnath
- Which is the sweetest sugar?
- Who has the power to form a new State within the Union of India?
- The latitude of a place expresses its angular position relative to which place?
- Who started the Public Works Department in India in 1848?
Answer: Lord Dalhousie
- Which is the substance which can act both as an acid and a base?
- The Indian research station Himadri is located at which place?
- In India, in which banking is the Public Sector is most dominant?
Answer: Commercial banking
- Of the total volume of the earth, which layer forms the major part?
- Where was the first Madarasa set up by the British in India?
- What is the largest gland in the human body?
- Which writ is issued by the court in’ the case of illegal detention of a person?
Answer: Habeas Corpus
- If a pendulum is allowed to oscillate in a jar containing water, what will its time period be?
- Why is the Wind in the Southern hemisphere deflected towards the left?
Answer: Due to the rotation of the earth
- Which archaeologist initially discovered the Mohenjodaro site of the Indus Valley Civilization?
Answer: Rakhal Das Banerji
- What is the first large research reactor in India that uses U-233 as fuel?
- Who discovered the South Pole?
- What is the most important function of perspiration?
Answer: To regulate body temperature
- Where the Smog is likely to occur?
Answer: Near the industrial areas
- What was the main characteristic of the Indus Valley Civilization?
Answer: Town planning