Skip to content
- Which is used extensively for genetic engineering in plants?
Answer: Agrobacterium tumefaciens
- The Centre-State financial distribution takes place on the recommendation by which ministry?
Answer: Finance Minister
- At the time of short-circuit, what will be the current in the circuit?
Answer: Increases heavily
- Which country is the biggest producer of mango?
- What was the capital of the Kakatiya dynasty?
- ‘The General happiness is the end of the state’; who said this?
- When is International Literacy Day, recognized by the UN observed?
Answer: September 8
- Which is the northern blot technique used for the detection?
- Which lake lies in the ‘Dead heart of Australia’?
- During the freedom struggle, who established ‘The Deccan Educational Society’?
Answer: M. G. Ranade
- Who is the first Law Officer of the Government of India?
Answer: Attorney General
- Radioactive disintegration of uranium ultimately results in which formation?
- Which is the largest (in terms of turnover) Public Sector organization in India?
Answer: Indian Oil Corporation
- What are the plants of tropical and sub-tropical regions called?
- With whom was the last opportunity to avoid the partition of India lost?
Answer: Cabinet Mission
- When World Humanitarian Action Day is observed?
Answer: October 8
- What is the least influential in determining the distribution of terrestrial biomes?
- What was the most profound influence on the drafting of the Indian Constitution?
Answer: Government of India Act, 1935
- Which country ranks first in producing teak?
- By whom was the agitation against the partition of Bengal led?
Answer: Surendranath Banerjee