Skip to content
- Who is the creator of the Rock Garden in Chandigarh?
Answer: Nek Chand
- When did UN General Assembly establish UN Industrial Development Organization?
- Which organelles in the cell, other than the nucleus contain DNA?
- In India which is the State with the largest area under very dense forests?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
- By whom was the Asiatic Society established in Calcutta?
Answer: Sir William Jones
- In which country did the concept of Public Interest Litigation originate?
Answer: The United States
- The wavelength of X-rays is of the order of how many angstroms?
Answer: 1 Angstrom
- A crossed cheque is one, which can be encashed only at which bank?
Answer: State Bank of India
- In which place is the headquarters of the North-Eastern Railway located?
- Which reformer from Maharashtra was known as Lokhitavadi?
Answer: Gopal Hari Deshmukh
- In which year ‘Human Rights Resolution’ was adopted by the U.N.?
- What is unfolding from the inner membrane of mitochondria called?
- Which amendment curtailed the power of judicial review of the Supreme Court and the High Courts?
- Which National Highway connects Chennai and Visakhapatnam?
Answer: NH 5
- Where were the sepoys revolted openly in 1857?
- By which Carbon and hydrogen are estimated in organic compounds?
Answer: Liebig’s method
- Who wrote the book Reminiscences of the Nehru Age?
Answer: O.P. Mathai
- What do Quantitative credit controls not include?
Answer: RBI directives
- Which is the largest irrigation canal in the world?
Answer: Indira Gandhi Canal
- By whom was the Civil Disobedience Movement led in the North-West Frontier Province?
Answer: Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan