Skip to content
- Which Act formally introduced the principles of elections for the first time?
Answer: Indian Councils Act, 1909
- What the negative logarithmic value of hydrogen is on called?
- Who wrote the book ‘Planned Economy for India’?
Answer: M. Visvesvaraya
- Among the Union Territories which has the highest literacy rate?
- Of whom was Tulsidas a contemporary?
- A bee sting leaves an acid that causes pain and irritation. Which is that injected acid?
Answer: Methanoic acid
- Which animal is blind (Extremely poor eyesight)?
- Where are the disputes regarding the election of the President and Vice-President settled?
Answer: In the Supreme Court
- The river Cauvery originates from which state?
- The Maratha kingdom was founded by Shivaji during which reign?
- In an atomic nucleus, by which forces are neutrons and protons held together?
Answer: Exchange forces
- Who is a social activist campaigning against child labour?
Answer: Swami Agnivesh
- When was National Development Council set up?
- Which is the main river flowing in the state of Jammu and Kashmir?
- The Maratha Chief, Sambhaji was executed during which reign?
- Animal goes under winter sleep due to low temperature, what is called?
- What function is specifically prescribed by the Constitution for the vice-President of India?
Answer: Chairman of Rajya Sabha
- By which a mixture of naphthalene and benzoic acid can be separated?
- Why does the western coast of India receive very high rainfall in summer mainly?
Answer: Due to the western Ghats
- Who was the first European to translate the Bhagwad Gita into English?
Answer: Charles Wilkins